10th Pediatric Clinical Trials Conference - June 11-12, 2014
Event: 10th Pediatric Clinical Trials ConferenceDate: June 11-12, 2014 Location: Philadelphia, PA
The 10th Pediatric Clinical Trials Conference will provide executives with successful tools and best practices to effectively submit a PIP that meets FDA and EMA regulations, leverage clinical pharmacology data into data used in a pediatric clinical trial design, utilize unique recruitment tactics to improve participation and retention in clinical trials, and expedite drug development for the pediatric population.
Attending this premier marcus evans conference will enable you to:
- Ensure compliance with FDA & EMA when submitting a Pediatric Investigation Plan (PIP)
- Utilize clinical pharmacology as a benchmarking tool to model adult data to pediatrics
- Leverage Pharmacokinetic and Pharmacodynamic (PKPD) studies to determine accurate dose scheduling and ranging
- Develop Pediatric Programs for specific therapeutic areas
- Use the Patient Reported Outcomes (PRO) to determine quality of life measures while ensuring patient safety
- Increase patient participation in clinical trials through reducing risk and improving safety
- Frame recruiting and retention methodologies that leverage shared patient data and emerging media networks
- Deploy a robust pediatric database to improve efficiencies across pediatric trials on a global scale
- Create a Pediatric Center of Excellence to demonstrate the significance of the pediatric portfolio to the organization’s bottom line
Learn more and register here.
Add this event to your calendar here.